Kinderland Education and Childcare Centre will adopt the following measures to help protect against COVID 19.
* Handrails, doorknobs, faucets etc will be cleaned and disinfected daily multiple times both prior to opening and at the end of the day.
* All staff are to wear Personal Protective Equipment including a medical mask.
* Screening including a temperature check will occur for everyone entering the building.
* Staff are to be relegated to the same classroom cohort.
* Logs will be recorded for any and all visitors to the center.
* Doors will remain locked with staff granting entry.
* Plush toys and other difficult to disinfect items have been removed and replaced with toys/materials that can be easily and frequently cleaned.
* Staff have been trained to monitor the children and be on watch for any potential symptoms that can be associated with COVID 19.
*All parents have been informed of their responsibilities to help maintain the childcare center safe.